• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
10:54 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mine is 1289-8476-7025. I will double check on yours. Also my IGN is Tala Wolfe. What's ur in-game trainer name?
    Thank you so much!!!! And I hope that the egg will surprise you :p

I hope that your mom will feel better soon :)
    Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope that she will better soon.
    Please do not push yourself. If you can so be it if you can't it is ok :)
    Yeah if you want a gible I'll bred you one no problem. Just because you've been kind. :p

Edit: And I got a girl with a x/31/31/x/x/31 spread. Not great, but handy for breeding!

So if you want just drop me a random trade whenever for her, she's a freebie.
    I was planning on getting up early tomorrow for an other trade anyway so If I find you online, that would be great, if not then on the weekend no problem :D
    Hahaha they sure do :p Oh, no. It never occurred to me that you were being lazy. I too have a lot of things on my had atm I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope that everything will be fine.
    Oh, ok. But ist is ok. I mean do not push yourself about it. If you an't it is ok :) and I will make sure to be online early in the morning. I will set up an alarm :)
    Hi, I saw this message early in the morning before I went to uni. I just got back home. Are you going to be available in the next few hours? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom