• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
N
Local time
2:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not very active. x) Well on bulba that is, in real life I have been. Got uni and my job and all which keep me busy. How about you?
    D
    Hiii lets be FWENDS!
    :3
    True.
    But "how're" adds a whole other syllable to the word, which is inefficient. That is just unacceptable! UNACCEPTABLE, I SAY!
    (But then again, that same logic would make "y'all" and "ain't" grammatical... oh well, we have reserves.)
    Long time no see. I just noticed that we weren't friends anymore, and then I realized we were, it was just you under a different username. :-S
    But it is still illogical for that to happen. It is also illogical for you to want so much catastrophe to happen. What race are you anyway?
    It is illogical that my force field would suffer a failure. I was only manufactured a few Terran months ago so there would be no logical reason for it to suffer a failure
    sorry I am readin Star Trek books right now so expect a lot of this from me for a while
    Hi! Starting tomorrow, I won't be able to post until this Tuesday. Just wanted you to know so I won't be subbed out. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom