WinterVines
Local time
11:18 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just cos I wrote about something doesn't mean you have to respond to it. Feel free to ignore Jakk's thoughts if you'd like.

There isn't anything in your stats that I can think of off-hand that I want. Also, what about my Tentacruel?
    No, but both Haji and Vergil saw it, and considering the amount they communicate telepathically it's a reasonable assumption to make that one of them would say something to Ivy. And he didn't notice Ivy pushing him because it happened too fast for him XD

I think we were talking about a deal for the Whiscash but I don't remember it offhand.
    Well they all completely ignored Jakk's attempts to help and treated him like an idiot child. Can't blame him for getting angry over that.

And okay, let me know if you change your mind, I won't be TMing it any time soon lol.
    Ah really, that sucks! Roll on Christmas Holidays? I am still there, morale is so low. I worked at other stores for my other job, same morale and problems.
    Trust me it's hard. Most of my free time was like late evenings and saturday afternoon lol. You can do it!
    I am sure you will be fine, keep up the good work. All fine here, still working hard! But, less of it with the removal of my summer job! ^_^
    ...Sneaky. Very sneaky. I like it. I just wanted to know whether this battle would be as easy as it would be in the games. From your comments, I'm gonna guess "no." XD
    Fair enough. Just one very last question: Psychic-type attacks don't affect Dark-types at all, in-game. I realize the kinetic energy of the Woobat would hurt anything, with the possible exception of a Ghost(though there you have Heart Stamp taking effect), but can Coyote just ignore the Heart Stamp field and brace himself against what's effectively Tackle?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom