• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
SwampertShoes
Local time
5:12 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks! I can challenge you in either game whenever you are ready. Just pick a specific date and I will slip it into my schedule.
    Sorry, I just got your message, I was away for the thanksgiving. I can still trade you a foreign ditto if you still need it? I have pokerus now but you can just have a ditto.
    Yes, I enjoy using Mega Evolutions. In fact, I'd say it's my favorite new mechanic out of the ones introduced in generation 6. My favorite town/city in Kalos...hmm, I'll have to do some thinking on that.
    Happy you approve, chum.
    The afternoon would be perfect. Happy practicing!
    It's OK. It's not like anyone is forcing you to Mega Evolve your Pokémon. Another reason why it can be easy to get lost in Lumiose City is because most of the place looks very similar, so you can't really use landmarks to help you remember where everything is. Again, that city takes some significant getting used to when compared to every other locale I can think of in the Pokémon games. When I cleared the game, my Pokémon were around level 60, so...yeah, nothing to add on there. lol. If you want to use six of the Pokémon that you used at least once throughout the course of the game in our friendly battle, I'm fine with it.
    Sure, you can go ahead and practice. I haven't played too many competitive matches myself, so it's difficult for me to define my skills in competitive play. When would be ready to challenge me?
    I wouldn't say that swapping Mega Stones does anything for the game, other than recording a Mega Pokémon into your Pokedex. It's not much, but it's something, right? I agree that Lumiose City is rather large and confusing, so it takes some time to get used to it.
    You're welcome. I was also able to beat the Elite Four on my first try when I felt my Pokémon were ready. I'd like to tell you who my starter is, but I want to keep it as a secret in the event you decide to challenge me sometime. If you would like a battle involving the Pokémon we used throughout the story, I am up for it.
    Yes, I do play Super Smash Bros. Brawl and I enjoy it quite a bit. I've first played it last March and I've been playing it ever since. Would you be up for a match somewhere down the line?
    Sounds good to me. Likewise, I can offer you an Eletrike in return. Maybe we can eventually swap game-exclusive Mega Stones for a day then give them back? There's a fair amount of stuff to discover in Lumiose City, so I advice you give that place a visit if you are looking for something to do. On an unrelated note, the next update for Project M will launch on December 9th, so if you are interested, that will give you something to look forward to. Just to be absolutely sure, do you play Super Smash Bros. Brawl?
    P.S. Congratulations for completing the story!
    Not bad to hear. By this point, I've cleared Pokémon Y and am enjoying the post-game at least one hour per day. I don't have every Pokémon in the Kalos region, but I'm working on it one step at a time. How's your Pokedex coming along?
    Thanks for the explanation. I'll try to remember it. Anyways, Project M does enhance the game, including various differences in some of the characters movesets, different stages, and even a few characters that weren't in Brawl, i.e. Roy and Mewtwo. All you need to play Project M are a Wii system, a copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and an SD card that is less than or equal to 2 GB. You can read more about Project M on the official website, which I provided the link to below:
    Project M - Home
    I buy everything but spin offs unless they look really good. Like Pokemon Conquest. :D

They definitely exaggerated that feature. :p But considering in anime how characters always have those big eyes, it is a huge difference. :p

R/S! And Sapphire is my fave. :D Though Green (girl) is my 2nd fave. And I've read the first two arcs in english, so I was accustomed to the female being Green.
    No problem, SwampertShoes. I just need to figure out how to "Mention" properly. Now, about Project M, it's a mod that is meant to give Brawl gameplay that resembles Super Smash Bros. Melee. Because it modifies the game in some way, it can be considered a hack of sorts. I could give more detail, but I just wanted to summarize and simplify it. I hope I explained it well.
    Some series do have that influence, Pokemon is one of them eheh. x)

He's a sweetheart! Just scary cause of his eyes, I feel sorry for the poor guy. xD

I dunno if I bothered back when I was reading but I used to use Mangafox. Nowadays I use Manga here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom