• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
8:10 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, is there any possibility we could exchange friend safari's, I'm desperate for ditto :). My FC is: 5343-9309-8697.

Hope it's possible, thanks Joel
    Hey Pikafanboy, I don't know my own Safari yet, hoping someone can tell me, but was hoping to pick up some new FC's. If you could, please let me know and add me. FC: 2406-5360-3939.
    Hi there!! I'd like to add you to my Friend Safari. My FC is 1418-6718-4136 and my Safari is Fairy type. I don´t remember what Pokémon it contains, but I'm pretty sure it at least has Togepi in it :p

Thank you very much!
    Hey I have a Normal Friend safari my pokemon are Teddiursa, Loudred and Chansey My friend code is 1349-5405-7196. Please Add me I have already added you
    Hello. ^_^ Would you like to exchange Friend Codes? I noticed that you have a Steel Safari with Skarmory in it. I've been wanting one of those for a while.

My Safari is also Steel and contains Skarmory, Magneton, and Klefki. Please let me know if you'd like to make the exchange.

Thanks, Zima
    Hey man: where did you find DP subbed episodes? I can't find them anywhere! xD.

The only subbed episodes I've watched are from OS, BW, and XY-- I can't find any AG or DP episodes subbed!
    awesome sauce cheers dude! i'll be floating around online for a few hours so we should be able to unlock the third slots :-D
    Hi, Can I add you? I have a Friend Safari Normal with Lillipup, Loudred and another pokémon to discover yet.
    My FC is 1719-4516-1502.
    hey there! hope you don't mind i've added your 3DS FC so i can try your friend safari - mine is 3153-3959-7484 & i have ghost types in mine (shuppet, pumpkaboo & spiritomb) :)
    I have added the new code you sent me, I must have accidentally added the wrong friend code. Thank you for adding me. Hopefully I will see you online to be able to locate the Ditto in your Safari. I also have Ditto in mine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom