B
Local time
8:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah this week is gonna be interesting and I'm sure all of us will have new Pokemon to play with :p

Yeah multi battles sound like a good idea, I used to have multi battles with Cressy and Loakedout before the holidays and I'm sure people will be interested in that. Haha feel free to bring it up :)
    No, I just spell it that way. I fucking curse all I want, I just prefer to say fukken, 'cause that's how I say it in real life. But thank you all the same. And you'll get in so long as you change it, prolly.
    I'm quite aware of that, actually. I just don't care if you see it or not. Listen, whether people are being mean to you or not, quit derailing my bro's thread, he's worked fukken hard on it.

People aren't being mean to you. Your character is overpowered. You're the one blowing up over legitimate criticism.
    Sorry about that, I had to go take care of something. I need to train and breed my current Swinub first. I can trade tonight if you want a 3-4 IVs, if you want 5 IVs it'll probably take me some time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom