• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Master Matoya
Local time
7:10 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Suit yourself. Though, I'm all ears when you need it. Eh, they've been fine, I guess. Minus all the stress from school and clubs.
    Ack, sorry, I had dozed off giving my laptop some time before restarting. x.x; Oddly enough, I'm not really fond of PvPing in most cases, lol. If I had the ability to though, I would likely get one of the games mentioned. I'd like something new that I can enjoy, but all I know is that my dad is buying CoD again, so yeah, not much I can do about that -w-;;

Anywho, if you don't show here, you'll likely see me on the PSN (whenever that'll be). See ya. :eek:
    A shame though, I was looking forward to playing it for the most part. Looked like a game that'd be very fitting to my taste. Ah well, I could just stick to MMORPGs and whanot.

Well of course, Capcom's love for SF4 will never die as they'll release yet another edition of it...ULTRA! Yeah. The only things I have on hand are old Final Fantasy versions and 13 (Old versions being 7 and 8). Speaking of which, I hear they're remaking X.
    That's what I've been reading,I've tried to use a patch for it but it didn't really help much so I just gave up.
    Yeah, it's basically a... $100+ thing if you plan to stay up to date with the game along with the bonus downloads it provides you. I do prefer Battlefield over CoD though, as I'm not really required to download every single expansion, lol. I do wish I had something more of my taste to play though, like a fighting game or another RPG.
    Eh, if I'm on the PS3, the only thing I do is play CoD or watch videos off Crunchyroll/Youtube. I tried playing Dark Souls, but it plays at a pretty low fps on my computer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom