• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
I
Local time
8:31 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We would've gone back on Thursday, the 9th, because the roads were pretty clear after a "heat wave" on the 7th (Hahah it was in the 20s, but at least out of the negatives), but then it snowed enough Wednesday night that we didnt have to go back because all the roads weren't plowed. But we went back on Friday, which wasn't too bad.
    I was supposed to go back to school on Monday, but I've had a snow day every day this week so far... but the district says we're definitely going back tomorrow. :(
    Oh yeah, that's true. Though there are some games it's fun to start over once you beat, like Mario and stuff like that.
    Really lame that it's not working though. I'm stuck at my Grandma's house, and all my presents I REALLY want to use are at home.
    A WiiU, that's cool!!
    Sucks about the Eshop being down, I follow the Nintendo Twitter and you're not the only one with that issue. You can play Wii games on it though too, can't you?
    Same. I always have to fight the temptation to switch for type advantage when playing online because I know there it's bad strategy.

Get anything cool for Christmas? Hanging with any special family?
    I remembered from the one time we battled when we first got the game that you liked to switch Pokemon in order to have the type advantage, so I decided I would just use a strategy based purely on force in order to counteract that, though I frequently to for the type advantage approach myself. And I'm really glad Skitty with Thunderbolt threw you off, that was totally what I was going for. :) But you probably should've won that, you just made a few bad decisions towards the end, like not killing Delphox when you had the chance. But I will take my victory with pride, because I had to think up quite a bit of counter strategy to get that far.
    If you'd like to battle again some time, let me know though, because that was fun! (Especially when my Sylveon is better trained, it's only lvl 30 in the game so it has a sucky move set)

Merry Christmas by the way! I hope you have a great holiday!
    Since I won't be online tomorrow, I'll say it now - Merry Christmas, Ben! uwu Or, if you don't celebrate it, then happy holidays.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom