• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Chocolate Bones
Local time
7:13 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good. ^^ and I don't mind. I have work in the morning, but anytime we can talk is good enough. Besides, I prefer Skype over Vms. I mean, what if the forums went down? :p

Oh gosh.... a jolly roger skull with dicks instead of cross bones? XD
    No, I really really wanted to see you again. X3 I love talking with you. Skype tonight or no? ^^;

I mean, I wanted to make a joke and say "boner" pirates but that's not appropriate. XP
    It's okay. Don't worry. ^^ I'm just glad you're here though. I couldn't wait to talk to you again! X3

Well, it's more on bounty and position in the crew more than anything. XD I thought we agreed on Bone Pirates.
    Yeah, I fell asleep..I was dead. XD but did you have fun at your party?

Not much. I came up with two pirates for the PRP. Kinda conflicted on some things about them though. : <
    Hope you had fun at your party! I'm gonna go to sleep. This gal is tired. I'll talk to you whenever I wake up or whenever we're both on ^^
    Yup. That I did. I don't have much going on atm aside from 2 prps, an RP that hasn't started yet, and an RP that's dying.

No. XD

and you think I don't get picky with names? XD
    Well, like I said, I could do PRPs. Just not full huge-arse Rps. xD

That's because you picked something that wasn't common among people. XD

Why?! XD Also, I'll give you mine. Just let me know it's you. lol.
    Octy-chan (Skype name)
    Good. XD I wish I could do a One Piece PRP. Though because no one knows how it works, they look at me like i'm crazy. xD

At the rate I'm going, I think you'll finish it first. XD

Do you have Skype btw?
    I'd love to RP One Piece but like, no one knows One Piece that well and I feel dumb. XD

Awww that's so sweet! Thank you! Let's just see how this goes first. XP
    Well, PRPs might be the closest thing to ever finishing in all honesty. XD Try one of those. :p

Eh, if it doesn't, it doesn't. ^^;;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom