• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
2:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• tis goomi, you former subordinate. happy birthday!

im assuming your the same bobby's pants, tis highly unlikely you aren't
    (if you are, happy Bday anyways)
    I'm fine the if we skip the council scene, but we're going to have to wait until the events of the night are over.
    I think things are going fine without you coming over to D.C. so just come over here and join the action when you get bored :p
    No problem, sounds like a good plan...I am just waiting for some other people to RP, like sovereign signed up and so did one my irl friends that is going to get really into this...
    well, I picture that cities in this era will have only a few hundred people as they will be more spread out to rural areas...so maybe post something like this:

city(I forgot the name you posted) has about 2,000 in its population opposed to the 1,000 that are usually found in widespread cities

so in summary; your numbers are to big...there are only about 25,000 survivors left in the US, and they are fairly spread out so cities aren't really large condensations of people anymore
    Please post in bold at the bottom of your Sign-up "I have permission to spawn in the US southwest by GoJ" or something of that nature
    I'm pretty sure Jasonwolf hates my guts a little, because my character got Battle Strategy and his has Offensive Tactics, because both of his characters seem to hate mine for no reason :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom