• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Peaceful Giraffe
Local time
5:32 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• okay, thank you. I didn't mean the last visitor message to sound like I was upset or angry. Maybe next time you host, let me know! I'll try to play others to get the feel of things.
    Sounds like that went well. :p I'm still a little worried, myself, but the only way to get used to things is to try them~
    I made sure to ask around before jumping in, so I have a general idea of the rules, but I'll take a look, and thanks:)
    Good game, ah no worries :) Keep working on your team and feel free to send us challenges when you're ready!
    Sorry about that, had another gym battle just before I messaged you. If you're still available we can battle.
    Glory Blaze has asked me to tell you that you were breaking the Item Clause. (No two Pokémon on the same team may hold the same item.) Please change the items held by your Dragalge or Drapion before continuing your challenge.
    GG. This was the most unconventional match I've done.
    Vaporeon is my "Everything wall", so I was astonished it got 2HKO'd!
    Politoed is supposed to be frail, yet it was taking only 20% from sludge bomb!
    All my pokemon filled the opposite of the role they were intended for(Azumarill being cleanup instead of sweeper). GG.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom