• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
3:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since I won't be online tomorrow, I'll say it now - Merry Christmas! uwu Or, if you don't celebrate it, then happy holidays.
    Just a question. In "Another Word Game", would we be able to get away with at least two words if it refers to something? (Frying pan and other such examples.)
    They seemed to allow it in the past.
    Τhat's a lot, though. It is easier if you buy just two. Trade them to your main one for a Caterpie, New Game, over and over...
    Ηello, that is a nice new username!

Although gathering more than 1 Xerneas will be hard :))
    I added your friend code
    My 3ds code is 3024-5821-9906
    3ds Name is MonkeyBull
    I am playing Pokemon X In game Name is Stephen
    My Safari type is Ground and the pokemon in mine are Digersby, Camerupt and Sandshrew
    add me please! thanks a bunch
    Hi,
    I added you to my 3DS friend list.
    My Code is: 3411-1627-7859
    Name: Sebastian or Durgo like u whant
    Many thanks
    Durgo
    The most convenient time for me would be 10pm because I need to do university work for most of the day. Can we trade and then trade back at that time?
    ----------
    I want to add Yveltal to my Pokedex, anyone want to help me add it in a tradeback? I'll use for my Xerneas for the tradeback.

3DS friend code: 3351-4549-5208
    ----------
    Have you found anyone to do this tradeback with you Bouffalant Herdier? If you haven't, I can do the tradeback with you on Sunday. What time can you trade on Sunday? I have two 3DSes which have friend codes of 5241-1919-6409 and 5129-1384-7986. You already have the 1st 3DS friend code from me posting it somewhere in these forums but the 3DS I will most likely be using is the 3DS of the 2nd friend code in this message.
    Hm. So, you prefer to see all the game-related events for yourself beforehand? Well, I guess I can understand that. I just hope that when you do visit the Anime section more often there will still be enough activity to keep you coming back - if there is any more at the start of the next series, which I'm desperately hoping.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom