• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Chocolate Bones
Local time
11:16 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whenever you get a break from classes and you're on. I'm gonna be leaving Bulba for a bit, so you'll find me on skype. Hope we get to talk soon. :3
    Well, I'm gonna take a break from Bulba... its probably gonna be a while. If you ever are on and want to talk, I'm on skype.
    If we don't get to talk again tonight, I hope you have a good day tomorrow. I'll be here for a little while still.
    Hey, just came by to say I fixed Deidara. He still has the molding clay ability as his main power, but he uses it with explosive clay, thereby keeping the terrorism aspect. Got rid of the hand mouths and such, but I'm thinking he can probably find a way to get those later on.
    Eh, things are alright as they can be. The cold? Not so well. I had to bring in groceries over an hour ago... my face is still red, stinging and burning. I put lotion on it and it isn't helping. I'm under 3 layers of blankets. ;;
    Hey! :3 Um, I'm just gonna drop this message off here since I have to get ready for work in a little bit. xP

You want to hang out on Skype tonight around 12ish my time (if you're not busy of course)? If you're busy, that's fine too. We can just PM like we did earlier. :)

I hope you're having a good day! Can't wait to talk to you! ^^
    Eh, I'm just laying around and listening to some music. I'm trying to stay up all night. I had a really bad nightmare that has really messed with me, and I'm kind of scared to fall asleep again. .__.

Good. Your Pms make me happy. X3 (and I know how Rp stuff is. Maybe that's why mine died again lol)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom