• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
E
Local time
8:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't mean to bother you, but I added your friend code. Could you add mine?
    Mii Name: Raeor
    FC: 2234-7147-0686
    Considering I got your code and info off the table on the first post, and not off that end of that thread, I didn't see that. No need to be a prick.
    I added your friend code, as I need a friend safari with Eevee and I hope you will add me as well. 2234 - 7159 - 4701.
    Hi,
    I added you to my 3DS friend list.
    My Code is: 3411-1627-7859
    Name: Sebastian or Durgo like u whant
    Many thanks
    Durgo
    Hello. I added you :) You can add me back if you'd like.

3DS Friend Code: 1676-4948-1757
    3DS Name: Joe
    Trainer Name: Joe
    Pokemon X

Also, please let me know what kind of safari I have so that I may update my post on the fc thread. Thank you.
    Hi, Added you to my friend codes! My stuff:

5413-0294-3420
    Name: Kia
    I think my Safari is Ghost type.
    Hello, there!
    I just added you to my list, if you want to add me as well my fc is 3411-0920-6354 and I'm Gregguru. Hope to have a nice time! :)
    I added you to my friends list. Here's my info.

Code: 0001-4606-5590
    Name: Charles
    Trainer Name:Charles
    Trainer ID:11331
    Version: X with Elite 4 beaten.
    Hi! How are you?

I added you 'cause I like that your Friend Safari has Eevees in it. Here's my FC if you want it.

FC: 2337 3508 1976

My friend Safari is Grass, and it has Quilladins in it, among to other Pokemon. :)
    Thanks for the advice and offer, Emp. I think Bismark will be staying with me. There are many grand adventures down the road and he'll be a welcome companion. See you along the road.
    Insert generic greeting here.
    It's Kasai. This username fits me better. How're you doing?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom