• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
I
Local time
3:15 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was looking through old VMs out of boredom, and I saw your name there, so I thought (also out of boredom) that I would say hi, so... Hi~
    great, i'll add you back. if i get a chance i'll let you know what's your third pokemon. btw i have some breeding leftovers that need a home, so if you happen to like charmander, lapras, bulbasaur or lotad i'll gladly give you one (with pretty decent stats and moves too)
    Oh that's awesome. Mine is 4554-1270-5039 if you need it btw.

And I'll add your new FC shortly then! :)
    1292-9447-2383, and my trainer name's Michael. And all right. I'm heading back in now, so I'll be waiting until you're ready.
    Will you be available in a little while? I'm currently evolving some Pokémon, and then I'm going to clone my Celebi to trade for an Arceus, but I can be in the room in about 20 minutes if all works out well.
    If you're ready to trade, I'll be available later tonight around 10 PM PDT, tomorrow after 7:30 to 8 PM, and almost any time this weekend except for while I'm sleeping, doing chores, and - on Sunday only - watching the Steelers game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom