• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
K
Local time
9:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just saw your post in the "Lowest points" thread, and I seriously am so sorry that stuff happened to you. It makes me really want to give you a hug. So, a hug. *hugs* I hope this will get easier for you as time goes on. :(
    Just realized you live in Arizona. I also have a friend on Facebook that lives in Phoenix, Arizona (telling me that he wants to move to Seattle).
    Finally found it - I had forgotten for a moment how to add users.

I know that my username on Last.FM is different from my Pokemon Usernames - I had created long ago when I was on forum about learning languages (forums died a few months ago) - I had used my first name and where I live.
    (first off - still listening to Ensiferum's "Finnish Medley") great to know that are other Pokemon and Metal fans at same time. According to my Last.fm - Cannibal Corpse is my most played band. I have not listened to them in about a week now, been listening to Viking & Folk Metal more.

I have listened to Children of Bodom before (the others I haven't heard yet - I'll listen to their music on YouTube then buy the CD's when I get a chance). Just realized that I meant the Norwegian Black Metal (Mayhem, Empeor, Darkthrone, Burzum, band like that).
    [My Winamp Playlist is currently playing "Lai Lai Hei" from Ensiferum as typing this VM]

I love Ensiferum as well, I can't go a day without listening to Folk Metal or Viking metal. It's great you ha a chance of meeting the band (I have not had that chance yet)

Once a month I go on a search for more of Viking or Folk Metal (I search first by visiting the Metal Archies) - I never know what I'll find - and what I found so far hasn't disappointed me.

Apart from Viking or Folk Metal - I listen a lot to black metal, Power Metal, thrash metal, and death metal. For a few years now, when I listen to something that isn't metal (when ever family comes along) I feel like I need to fall asleep, or just turn it off.
    So excited to know that you like my post - so do you like that type of metal music (Folk Metal or Viking Metal)?
    that's what I listen to a lot
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom