• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
GastlyGibus
Local time
9:10 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *adds to favorites* must-listen

Yeah, the album was released recently. It's their second one, and I already can't wait for the third
    Hey there, I'm preparing a post for PG at this time. Do you want to join in? What I mean is, wanna make a joint post, together, instead of flooding the IC with dozens of separate posts. I usually make joint posts on a site called titanpad, it's a pad that may be edited in real-time by more than one writer. Very useful and fun for RPing!

btw my skype is raymav3rick add me if you feel like chatting about it
    You'd like it. We talk about things other than RP, and it's pretty cool. At times, of course. It'd be nice to have another join, especially new guys. If you want to, just add me on Skype.

Anyway, how's your night?
    Ah, I see. I was curious, because there's a Skype group regarding the people who frequent the RP section.
    I don't really check out Potter that much. Series never really interested me. I've read and seen better.

*Gets shot*

Also I don't really like the hunger games either- Royale is better.
    (I just started a flamewar didn't I?)
    Hello there. Pleasured to meet you. I thought I'd say hello, because I thought you'd be a pretty cool guy to talk to. How are you today?
    I agree with you to the fullest - I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking like this. You can practice with fics the same you can practice with original stuff, and then, when you're ready, you set the boundaries you mentioned to a brand new world.

So, it's our practice that's brought us to write together in an RP! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts, as I found myself liking the solid and rather serious diction of your first one. Feels a lot like mine, so I can really appreciate it.
    Applying yourself is only the first stage to a work of quality, I think. The stage that matters when it comes to becoming the very best is the last stage, the stage which others get to review your work. You might be satisfied with it, but if they're not, well... you can claim to be good, but you can't claim to be the best.

Hmm... famous author Martin, of the Song of Ice and Fire series says that writing fiction does nothing to help your writing skills improve; that you need to create your own world from scratch, if you're to get any better. I don't believe this, do you? Maybe he can't gain anything from writing fiction but I (or you) can. We're different people!
    Same for me. The creative process of writing is something I thoroughly enjoy - I'm looking to become an author, but I don't feel ready for a big commitment yet, so I indulge into RPing or writing fan fics to improve my skills. I do strive to become the best writer and artist... but I know that's impossible. But the farther you reach out, the farther you'll reach, right?
    I don't how good is my friendship with Ed.
    I didn't know that moving away is a way to receive a villager's picture.
    I guess receiving Jingle's picture counts then.

Me neither. There are so many possible villagers to get in town.
    I usually look up my campers before inviting them.
    That he is. I can already tell he'll be worthy of being called a pirate and a great addition to the Seawolves. Maybe he and Shango would get along!

Your writing style also intrigued me. Have you any experience?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom