• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
7:47 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, when I lead with Politoed against you, if you use SW, you run the rusk of Burn breaking Sash and Blasoise easily removing it.
    If you switch out or Thunder, you aren't using Galvantula like you should.
    If you don't lead with Galvantula, whatever you send in might easily get killed or crippled by Politoed.
    GG. I used Aqua Jet because Kabutops does not like a Vacuum Wave to the face-and I had no idea whether it would OHKO. Also, I'm surprised at your Azumarill's power-I thought you'd switch. Is that thing banded?
    Hey I have a Normal Friend safari my pokemon are Teddiursa, Loudred and Chansey My friend code is 1349-5405-7196. Please Add me I have already added you
    Hey I have a Normal Friend safari my pokemon are Teddiursa, Loudred and Chansey My friend code is 1349-5405-7196. Please Add me I have already added you
    Yes, sorry. If you still want them, that is. I've just been neglectful when I've been online lately.
    Ahahaha really, good one! Makes me realize I should go use my PP Ups....haha yeah Sucker Punch is the bane of my existence.

Good to see you making great strides in battling, keep it up and good luck with your other battles!
    Good game! I was trying to use up Iron Head (I think I got it down to 1 PP, I lost track halfway through Sigilyph's stalling) then force the switch when Sucker Punch runs out.
    Thanks for reminding me though :) I just have a battle right now but we can battle afterwards if you want.
    Yeah sure thing, I might be online later tonight so just send me a challenge when you see me. I've updated the page with your win, I was notified by Moony but I forgot to add it on the page, sorry about that.
    I should be available around this time tomorrow hopefully (otherwise weekends). Been doing 10hour shifts last couple of days plus I have prep work on my team to do since pokebank means I have to manually breed a couple of new subs in.

Hope thats alright for you. Looking forward to our battle.

Cod :D
    Congrats! Quite literally beat me down... Bisharp is painful. Anyways, the Azalea Badge is yours!
    Of course! I'm actually in the middle of a battle right now, but I will add you and challenge you when I am ready.
    Sorry about yesterday, by the time I was free, you were already offline. I can battle now if you're still interested.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom