DerMißingno
Local time
11:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahhh... I have a friend currently obsessed with the word undulate. He really enjoys telling others to undulate towards... wherever they're going xD

It's pretty good--I work for my college currently, and I'm finishing my last term right now. Graduation in June hoorah!
    This is odd. I would've sworn we were friends. But it's been forever and I can't really remember. Overall though, I have the impression that we were on good terms somewhere in the past.

(Oi, it's Hallowheart. Howsit?)
    Wait, what Bulbagarden Dating Service? The only Dating Service that I know of on this site is trying to get everyone to hook up with me.

Wait, did I just say that?
    Since I won't be online tomorrow, I'll say it now - Merry Christmas! uwu Or, if you don't celebrate it, then happy holidays.
    Here's the picture it was based on, it's a former liverpool manager and his assistant, and they both look like goblins so I guess someone decided to make a video out of it :p
    I feel like you would appreciate this video

Roy Hodgson's Musical Walkabout - YouTube
    I know about the closing part, but like..... he hasn't said a word since then and nobody knows what's happened. I miss his stuff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom