• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
6:21 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahh, I'm holding off on my Pokedex until I can restart my X with the trainer name "Dolce" just to make things easier in the long run/ I want people to know whatever I breed comes from me.
    That's good, and heck bank was released in Japan and Asian countries again. So I hope it'll come soon to the west, hell makes your wish of apricon ball females easier to fulfill. xD
    If I had known earlier I could have spared a parent, I bred a timid one for myself last week.

Though there's always the option of starting from scratch! Which we all know is always a fun process. Or did you want it in a Apricon ball?
    I decided to actually try to MM a shiny supersized Pumpkaboo. Anytime I've seriously MM'd I had given up at 300 or less, so I'm trying not to give up.

You?
    I got that 6IV flawless male Tyrunt, then today a 6IV flawless male protean Froakie. All in the course of two days. :')

Edit: Add a 6IV timid charmander, and magikarp to that as well the RNG gods seem to love me.

Though really I've noticed 6IV does happen, just with some work and luck. I love this gen and don't want to go back. xD
    Definitely. The RNG gods like to make me work, but lately I've gotten a huge portion of breeding projects done over the weekend so I'm happy. <3

And I got my 4th flawless Pokemon today!
    I will say it's definitely more straightforward, it just takes a few eggs or a 100 for genderless Pokemon. :p
    Bluh, the starter gender rates are absurd. As is Togepi's, and Eevee's, etc. </3

It actually took me 3 days to breed a Togepi w/Serene Grace and a 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread. It was painful, so I can imagine your pain.
    Considering shiny values are no longer a thing, I feel you. I tried for a Carbink, but gave up for a while. I plan on a supersized Pumpkaboo when I can! So what are you breeding?
    I agree there! I just got into matching pokeballs with Pokemon, and now I've become fixated with the habit, it's too fun. x)
    Apricon Balls pass on as well?

But no I don't all I have right now are a bunch of Cherubi. x)
    Hey tabor. :)

And pretty good, just breeding a lot of Pokemon on my X since I don't do much but attend online classes. Yourself?
    That's understandable, plus I bet Trade is more active I bet? -w-;

And fine really, only upcoming thing is I'm going to start online classes soon. Woo. Yourself?
    For me I was using Bulba for a year before I made an account there. Besides that though I honestly seem to have the hardest time juggling more than one interest or erm account. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom