• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
E
Local time
8:21 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is a bit random, but, did you animate all of the gen 8 humpy sprites and, if so, do you happen to know the frame duration for them? I was making some humpy sprites but found that I was unable to match their, uh, bouncing frequency to that of the already existing sprites. Thanks so much.
    E
    empoleon dynamite
    Um, I don’t have access to my laptop at the moment but I think it’s 0.18 seconds per frame. The sprites look awesome by the way ^^ and congrats on the win, thought it was well deserved.
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    That seems to be the right speed. Thank you so much!
    Hey, I added your FC. Hope that's alright. Mine is 5086-2155-5524. I have a water safari with Bibarel, Wartortle, and Frogadier. :)
    hey I got my 3DS back from nintendo, Lost all my data but if you could add me that would help. thank you. my FC 1306-5694-6760
    Hey I have a Normal Friend safari my pokemon are Teddiursa, Loudred and Chansey My friend code is 1349-5405-7196. Please Add me I have already added you
    Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but my Y data crashed and I can't play it anymore, so I haven't been in the best moods and yes I am the same Venom from back in the old league days.
    Sorry for skipping that, lol. I don't know if you read my page correctly, I already had both Japanese Gulpin and Foongus at the very least (the text that pops up for them just means I haven't copied the Pokédex entry over yet) - gray ones are what I'm missing.
    Hey I saw you have an eevee safari I was wondering if you would mind adding me. btw i just finished breeding treeckos and have a few spares if you still need one.
    I'll hop on then, oh and my ign is Elsie so I don't catch you by surprise or anything of the like. :p
    I'll take the female dratini since I want the ability. And do you need my FC? It's 4554-1270-5039.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom