• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Fairy Type Arceus
Local time
8:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No worries, thanks for the interest though. If it ever works out then feel free to post an application again.
    Ah, just post in the season 0.5 thread to say that you want to apply as a gym leader (and what type) so it's public and the other gym leaders are aware. We'll be looking over all applicants during the season and we'll let them know if they've been accepted when it's over.
    Oh I see, still that's a funny coincidence because we usually just run into each other much later in the day :p
    Great match, it's pretty rare to see Metagross go down so early. As for the Passerby thing, you simply have to reconnect to the PSS to fix that issue.
    I usually don't run into Bug moves besides U-turn, I was expecting the Signal Beam from the Ampharos but I wanted to believe in my Malamar haha. I made some misplays but you had control of the game even without me messing up, still need to get used to my Trick Room team @_@

Ah nice congratulations, you're working your way pretty quickly I see.
    Yeah I have considered Girafarig before for that very reason but I've learned to play around Shadow Ball...well usually at least :p
    Good game! Congrats on the first badge (I think I'm calling it the Kinesis Badge) and I could tell you have a good grasp of your team. Yeah Shadow Ball wrecks me though haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom