• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
4:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 4= 1
    8= 2
    12= 3

Once you finish all of the lvl 1 ball games you can upgrade to lvl 2. I'd recommend using a throw away pokemon or a fully EV trained pokemon to do the extra games.
    That's completely normal when doing 252/252/4 there's always 2 leftover EVs. The only reason we say 4 and not 6 is that 4 EVs= 1 stat point so the 2 extra are entirely useless. The only EV spreads you have to carefully keep track of are ones that don't involve maxing out stats like Bannete or Arcanine.
    Hello. Good luck in the game, let's make it a nice one!

May I friend you?
    I'd recommend doing a pokemon who has 252/252/4 first as it's really easy. Take your abra and do Sp Attk and Spe until it says the stats are maxed. Than put the rest in def/SpD. I think you have 4 pokemon with 252/252/4 so do those and then move onto the hard ones. I also recommend for pokemon with unique EV spreads do the math see how much is needed and keep track on paper. If you mess up it's no big either just get a reset bag! I'd like to see your team done in 12 days.
    Can i add your 3DS Friend Code? I really need your Friend Safari, mine is 4682-9334-0694. My Friend Safari is Rock with Corsola(..), Dwebble and Rhydon.
    Ok I'll be on about 2. If your available you can get your Pineco then. Yea that's wise I'd recommend getting used to super training and stocking up on Reset Bags.
    Alright awesome there you go! Don't forget to plant the Lum berry. I'll also finish the pineco today so I'll let you know when it happens.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom