Flaze
Local time
5:13 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's only useful for situations like this, lol.

...yeaaaaaaah. But it was totally worth it although I have absolutely no idea what R2 meant, lol

I AM NOW MASTER JUDGE.
    It has been a long time, hasn't it? XD

I'm pretty good. Been busy with college and life stuff. The usual boring things. Also been doing some mod work on another RP site. A friend of mine wanted to return to Bulbagarden to write a story so I thought I'd drop by to see how things were, happy to see old faces, sad to see some go. What about you, how're things holding up with your story? Win any new awards?
    Talk about blasts from the past. I come back to Bulbagarden to find you still here, your story still here and a mod nonetheless. Not bad. Not bad at all. Wassup man!
    Yeah, I also invented transform-into-old-guy-serum along the way; didn't you hear?

No, I really haven't. XD I guess the mildly braggy thing is that I did it in four days and hnyuggghhhhhhhh

I mean, hey, coming from a shorter and newer fic, I can say that my plot is going absolutely nowhere, lol. I think I'll just sign up to judge (which will at least force me to read some more, lol). How do I do that, btw?
    Plot twist, that old guy who just published is totally me.

I mean, it was fifty episodes lol

I'm probably not going to be up to it either. I haven't given SRBS the attention it needs lately, and it has hardly advanced from last round to merit anything new. I might judge, though.
    Haha, but you'd never know it's me.

I mean, I did watch the entirety of Code Geass the week before last week, so there is that... *guilty face*
    Hi Flaze! I'd just like to say in really looking forward to your Heroes RP! I'd also like to ask you a question. I noticed a lot of other people have two charecters, and I had a great idea for another character. Could I make a second? Thanks!
    Think pieces of the experiments rather than the overarching stuff. Like, I have half of an enzyme to look at and throw things at, but in the end maybe curing cancer?

Meh, make it safe and say fifteen.
    Okay, yes, I know the gist, but a lot of it is research with some college students and I'm kind of just mucking around and doing little things, lol.

I SHALL. ^^
    ...SOON.
    School thing, with science and gross research and shit. xD I'm not quite sure what all of it entails, so yeah, heh.

Your other one, yours, Aether's, Pavell's...
    Generally been busy with school and such, and big project coming up.

YEAH I'M SO GOOD AT DEADLINES AREN'T I
    Heh, I've been getting home at like eleven every night and it's been gross and no sleep and oh right this thing exists xD

And, given the above, no, I haven't, but I'll get on it. Planning to binge through whatever posts I missed here later on tonight if I'm still conscious ^^
    Anyway, I'm good. My dad is doing a lot better then he was initially after his surgery, and my mom's back from florida to help me take care of him, so things have gotten a little easier. I finally gotten back into playing Pokemon, and it's been fun to pick up a game I haven't played in awhile. Also, lately I've been throwing my self back into drawing.

How are things going for you?
    Okay, sounds fair enough. Actually, it might actually be helpful to have two characters grow off of each other if all else fails.

(Plus, it'll give me a decent shipping pair between the two of them.)
    Cool, I'm doing C++ too. I actually have an exam for it tomorrow. It's not too bad for me, but we haven't gone very in depth so far. Have you ever done any coding before, or is this class your first time?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom