• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
K
Local time
1:32 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh by the way I was wondering... "Kaguya" wouldnt happen to reference a certain moon princess from a certain series of games in a certain fantasy world not too far away would it?
    Sure am I just added you so just add me and shoot me a trade request when you see me online. My IGN is Ricardo :)
    I know, I just never figured it out till recently. xD;

And I'll help out others complete their trades since I help mod the section. But there's never anything I want or need now.
    It took me ages to figure out we're your avatar was from! Ghost Trick is a great game. <3

Oh and hi, dunno if you remember me at all really but I was Professor Erin. Nice to see your trading again Kaguya.
    Really sorry, delay again :( would you want to pick another thing to compensate for these delays? I think it will take some time before i'm ready :(
    Sorry, have been quite busy :( Sorry for the delay. I can't play on weekdays too, could we try next week? by the way do you want to make an rng request for any breedable pokemon? I thought it would be just fair for me to give you one since I requested for so much.
    you PM box i full....
    thanks for that! i dont generally release pokemon at all anyway haha. but thanks for letting me know =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom