Karamazov
Local time
9:37 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :birthday: Karamazov!
    I see you got promoted to admin, uh? Congratulations, I am sure you can do the best!

EDIT: Being born on Valentine's Day is so cool!
    A promotion AND a birthday! What's next, winning the lottery?
    Well, that would be pretty awesome actually.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Goddammit, Johnny. We never saw Karamazov in plain bold. :p

Congratulations on the promotion. ^_^
    Oooooooooo

It's a really good signature! It's sure to attract everyone to you with its hotness. I feel like I need a fan to cool me down.
    I think I may be affected by whatever this "comment glitch" is. Two comments I posted a few days ago are still not counting as comments (where it says the number of comments in the top right corner of a blog.) Also, if I log out, I can't see my comment. Unlike other comments that have to be approved, these didn't have the message "Your comment has to be approved by a blog moderator" etc. , that usually comes after commenting.
    Is this the comment glitch? If so, can you please approve my comments?

Never mind, turns out they were approved.
    Sadly the Espurr Episode REALLY Disappointed Me, I have NOT really Liked the Last 4 Episodes, they have really disappointed me and I'm Hoping the Chespin Episode will be good because seeing a Fat Chespin in my eyes is quite Funny.
    Hey, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. I had a ton of essays to mark, and there was some difficulty earlier this week with De Niro needing an operation (she had a growth on her side, quite similar to what you may recall Murdock had a couple of years ago). However, it went okay, and she quickly resumed being her usual playful self again, so it's all looking positive so far. :)
    Yes, someone showed that to me in December, and I was delighted to see Kelsey say that. Indeed, Bob always has been a survivor - I shouldn't have been so pessimistic.^^
    I'm sorry to hear that. :< I remember going through some of those; it's nothing but frustration.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom