P
Local time
12:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, is there any possibility we could exchange friend safari's, I'm desperate for ditto :). My FC is: 5343-9309-8697.

Hope it's possible, thanks Joel
    Hey Pikafanboy, I don't know my own Safari yet, hoping someone can tell me, but was hoping to pick up some new FC's. If you could, please let me know and add me. FC: 2406-5360-3939.
    Hi there!! I'd like to add you to my Friend Safari. My FC is 1418-6718-4136 and my Safari is Fairy type. I don´t remember what Pokémon it contains, but I'm pretty sure it at least has Togepi in it :p

Thank you very much!
    Hey I have a Normal Friend safari my pokemon are Teddiursa, Loudred and Chansey My friend code is 1349-5405-7196. Please Add me I have already added you
    Hello. ^_^ Would you like to exchange Friend Codes? I noticed that you have a Steel Safari with Skarmory in it. I've been wanting one of those for a while.

My Safari is also Steel and contains Skarmory, Magneton, and Klefki. Please let me know if you'd like to make the exchange.

Thanks, Zima
    Hey man: where did you find DP subbed episodes? I can't find them anywhere! xD.

The only subbed episodes I've watched are from OS, BW, and XY-- I can't find any AG or DP episodes subbed!
    awesome sauce cheers dude! i'll be floating around online for a few hours so we should be able to unlock the third slots :-D
    Hi, Can I add you? I have a Friend Safari Normal with Lillipup, Loudred and another pokémon to discover yet.
    My FC is 1719-4516-1502.
    hey there! hope you don't mind i've added your 3DS FC so i can try your friend safari - mine is 3153-3959-7484 & i have ghost types in mine (shuppet, pumpkaboo & spiritomb) :)
    I have added the new code you sent me, I must have accidentally added the wrong friend code. Thank you for adding me. Hopefully I will see you online to be able to locate the Ditto in your Safari. I also have Ditto in mine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom