M
Local time
6:28 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks :) . That's fine, groups usually take a while to get members, and I have groups with only a few members, too. Aw, I'm sorry :( . I Hope you get better soon!
    That's a fun way to spend the night! It's too spooky for my liking though.
    Fine now that I'm home I had an eventful morning at a hair salon. But now I'm free! Is your day treating you well?
    Being busy beats being bored at least! xD And I'm okay, I'm finally warm since I had a hot shower not long ago.
    That response didn't sound very all "okay" to me. ^^ Is there anything you need to talk about? I like helping people.
    Hi there! Thanks for the message! I'm doing pretty well, how about you?

I'm awful at keeping up with all of my friends. XD
    Yeah, I've just been trying to check out some new anime recently and Madoka Magica was one that stuck out for me. Thanks for sending me a message though, I'm just fine. What about you?
    My night has actually been really great. Had a really great team at work tonight, and we ended up getting a lot of things done faster. How about you?

Also, I'm guessing the Murkmire with the Snorlax picture on Skype is you? :p
    I had heard about there being a Skype group. I didn't want to butt in though, so I never asked about it. xD
    Hah, I wish I had that luxury. I did before college classes started again. xD

To answer your question, no, this forum is actually my very first journey into the world of Role-playing. I used to play D&D with my friends way back when, but I don't know if that's really the same thing. That's more "I attack the goblin with my broadsword, roll 3 d6" than the stuff that happens here. :p
    B̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶p̶o̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶o̶l̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶.

Lol, sorry, I'm one of those boring guys who has to go to bed on time, so I didn't see your message until today. xD But I'm doing great, thank you for asking. :D
    How are you?
    Since I won't be online tomorrow, I'll say it now - Merry Christmas! Or, if you don't celebrate it, then happy holidays.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom