J
Local time
6:42 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah. He's actually from a different story universe, one I'm writing about [see:procrastinating], so he didn't exactly belong in this role-play. He's just fun to play as, but not as great for other people, but I tend to be insensitive. I'm sorry for that.
    Well, don't worry about it anymore. It's completely over at this point!
    I was actually just offline for a month and a half (regained my internet privileges two days ago), so it wouldn't have mattered to me whether you were here or not. Plus, it was dead before that. And getting kind of weird, tbh. Mainly because of me :p
    About the RP? Hakuna matata. It's been dying and now it's dead.
    Besides, at this point I was just trying to prolong the inevitable. The RP was losing players and was really losing its interest in general, so... meh.
    It's not your fault at all; I mean, even if both of us kept it going and Glaceon as well, then it'd just be three people, which isn't as interesting in that type of RP. So, ya know.
    S'fine. :D
    It has been a bit. I don't know about you, but we are most co hosts now. :)

I have to be online most of the time now. That should be fun. :)

I'm glad to be working along side a friend. Good luck. :)
    Sorry I didn't get to your comment on "I need a hug update". I was pretty much spent that day XD You're very sweet, thanks so much for your support :3
    Can you help me by playing "That's a Horrible adaption!" on the Fun and Games place? I need people to enjoy my game since i'm sick of playing those other stupid forum games about only Pokemon and avatars. Help me!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom