• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Silverwynde
Local time
2:26 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks! I cannot say that I liked all the movie versions of the transformers but I think that the appearance of the Dinobots is definately something to look forward to.
    I wish i had a Siamese too. Yours is very well trained. The brown cat (i still don't remember it's name) it's the most playful of the 3, and the most 'vocal' too.

I also know that about felines - our cats just go with who ever is petting them at the moment, they visit someone they stay for hours.
    Couldn't help to notice - you have such a playful cat. I love cats...

Hey, thanks for the like! It's an older post of mine, but rereading it reminded me of how true I think it is!
    I've chosen the following for us

Caitlin: Some Rise By Sin, Lysandre Goes Clothes Shopping
    Scholar: Galactic, Some Rise By Sin
    Silverwynde: Galactic, Lysandre Goes Clothes Shopping
    Hey hey, Spring Awards 2014 judging has begun! AceTrainer14 wants things done around March 2nd, so we're going to have to choose which stories we want to judge. If I remember correctly from my previous times as a judge in a category with three entries, all of us choose two, then mix and mash our scores together to get the winner. So if you have any preferences, let me know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom