• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Master Mew
Local time
6:17 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, sorry I didn't reply to your VM earlier, but I'm usually online via my phone and I can't view my VMs there :/
    But I replied in your thread already and you did a great job guessing what I'd want :D
    lol yeah, Zeb was kind enough to send one over my way :D I was planning on digging out my White and hunting one more Misdreavus down (5% encounter rate at Abundant shrine :S) so I can catch it in a dusk ball. That's the last pokeball I want to breed 'em in <3
    good strategy, next tournament I might give that a try. stupid wonder trading error really f ed me up, I had to throw together my team last min. :/
    oh really? wish I had it before I started in the global link tournament. xD
    that's fine I'm in the middle of having my ass handed to me anyway... oh and bring a fodder mon when you can.
    no I have another, I'm using she has 5 just not the right five xD you are sure?
    I've only been able to get a prankster female with 4 perfect IVs so far....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom