• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
H
Local time
4:40 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whoa... Sorry for the (very) late reply, I didn't see this message earlier...

If you're still willing to trade, I'm asking for a Jirachi, Shaymin, or Meleotta, if you have one of them, and I'll give you the Darkrai you want.
    Yeah, I love RE, i have a huge collection, i have every game, and some of them in multiple consoles. xD

About your bday, congratulations!! :D

And yeah, I'm still online. :)
    The one who replied right after the update.
    Also there's a new request for an Eevee with a calm nature and all but the attack be 31s.
    I updated the first post with a new rule so that we don't get stuck with as many leftovers. Also we both have to approve who our new assistant will be.
    Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but I've been sick since Friday. most of these should have good Ivs but the best is the male murkrow with the right 5 IVs
    This is going to go back and forth I'm afraid, but I don't need any of those either.
    I have Ampharos, two Charizards, and an RNG'd Scraggy so not really. Sorry. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom