• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Alexey
Local time
1:29 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I always imagined Russia and Eastern Europe has not having many of the luxuries of the west. I apologize for my Cold War mentality. I just thought of Russia not having video games or it being exceedingly difficult to get them. This is why the internet is a gift. Now I know.

Question 4: Have you ever been outside of Russia before?
    I think this year makes 90 years since he died. If you guys wanted to overthrow the monarchy you should've replaced it with democracy. I honestly annoys me when I read about that part of history. Can't do anything now. *shrugs*

You basically answered my question.

Question 3: Is there a lot of exposure to Western media like music and video games in Russia? Also, do many people there know English?
    That's good to know. I feel slightly safer visiting now. I mainly want to see Lenin's body. Is that weird?

Question 3: Are most people in Russia still communist or sympathize with communism?
    What I gathered is that Russian Society itself is responsible for the problems and not Putin's "corruption". I have a lot more questions to ask to please bear with me.

Question 2: Is racism a serious problem? I'm half black and I'd love to visit, but I saw a documentary about how black people are randomly assaulted. Is this true?
    This is the first time I've met a Russian person online. Is Putin as bad as the media makes him out to be?
    It's fine. ^_^

Those boxes look amazing. <3

Thank you for posting those, by the way. :3
    Well, once you get ten posts, you can blog, PM, and do many other things. ^_^

If Russian is like English in the way that there are thousands of words, you can't learn very much in a year. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom