• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
10:34 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks, same! I appreciate that you translated it for me :))

It is Καρδιές Βασιλείων, but it is a series name and I dont recommend it xD
    I've hosted a few in-person games at my school. It's really fun. Not very often on other forums though. Disney was the first game I did on Bulba, and apparently you guys do things differently from what I've been told, hence the break-away from the norm. xD
    Hey, thanks! And same to you! ^^

(and I... never saw your previous VM until now, sorry about that! But thank you!)
    Same to you, and thank you. :D

I've been itching to get my mafia on as a player again. Hosting is fun, but playing is better. :p
    Thank you, haha. I've played a lot of Mafia. XD

Good luck to you as well. :3
    Hello. Do you know how to post in the wanted forum? Im wanting to get a Gen IV charmander and tried to post but it doesn't appear to be showing up.
    In the Kingdom of Pokémon Rainbow Cloud can no longer be nominated. Can you please nominate someone else?
    I click on profiles from time to time, usually ones that appear on friends pages. Usually when I get bored, which is admittedly often. sorry you feel that way.
    Sometimes xD So sometimes he's awful at mafia? LOL. xD

Naaah, He's just my online buddy who I have never met xD

You seem pretty inumerated in the way of the mafia yourself o-o I see you wishing good luck alot lolz
    Hey.... We're not supposed to talk on the mafia thread or whatever... so I guess I'll answer you here xD
    Yup he does, his name is Dirkac, I think you've met him xD
    It's not late actually, well for me anyways since I don't know your timezone. x) But thank you!
    I feel sad for you and everybody's voting for you, truly I think that you shouldn't vote to lynch anybody first day, but the game is entence, I have to say.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom