• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
8:12 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, its now about 8 AM in my time and that means that my internet connection shoud work. Do. you have time to trade?
    I'm sorry, something is wrong with my internet connection :/ Maybe we should try again tomorrow?
    The router will restart automatically at midnight so I think that it'll work tomorrow...
    Ok, I'm online, I could trade now. It's possible that there will be problems with my internet connection but I hope that it'll work :)
    Hey, thank you for helping me out with the Mewtwo entry :)
    Could you tell me your time zone? I'm from Germany, so I think we have different time zones and we have to find a time to trade.
    If your from Seattle, your time zone should be UTC-08:00 or UTC-07:00 (?)
    Thank you so much for worrying. The moderators didn't aproved my post, I don't know why. Yes, I need two trades, in different generations. I will be using Heart Gold (FC: 2537 7816 6677) and White 3 (FC:1636 2024 7547).
    I'm free the whole saturday and sunday.
    Do you want something special in exchange?
    I'll let you go first this time. Also my friend code changed because I used a different DS, so you have to register me again, sorry about that. :S It's now 0734-9068-7033.
    Since you wanted to borrow a Thundurus, I actually wanted to ask whether I could borrow your Tornadus for the same reason (to catch Landorus). I was going to make a thread asking for one after I had finished the Kyogre/Groudon trade but since you brought it up I thought I would ask. :) Only if you're happy to let me borrow it, of course. :)
    Okay, I'm free for several hours so I'm happy to do this today. My HeartGold FC is 1205-1579-0738, and my White FC is 1550-8481-2045.
    thanks but i thought you were available tonight id PDT time so somebody else offered to help me, thanks for the thought though, i think i'll add you as my friend as a way of saying thank you :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom