• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
6:12 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure, I'll set her aside for you :)

I don't think we ever traded before so I'll have to add you first xD

My FC is 5026 - 4731 - 1364 IGN: RiceCakes
    Oh shoot, sorry about that! I went to bed before you VM'd me.

That's awesome! What would you like in return for her? I have a few 4 IV dream ball HA female Eevees along with some others mentioned in your thread ^^
    Oh you're right, it is. :D I still have one left (Fangs and Double Kick) before I have to breed another set of them, so any time you're ready.
    I think that VM meant to go to someone else? My trade with you is for the Moon Ball Shinx female. :p
    Wow, that wasn't bad at all! When ever I visit the Vivi section they almost all want legendaries and the ones that don't are a patern I already have :/

I keep all my legends in bank too. I started doing that after I almost got tempted to give away my Keldeo for a shiny female Kabutops! XD It does make it much easier to filter when they're not in the pc.
    That was a good land with that 5 IV male from GTS! I hope you didn't have to cough up a legend for it! Lengends seem to be the wanted poke for everything there ×_×
    Oh, hi there. Sure, I'd like to add you. xD

Moreover, you own the thread that breeds special balls, right? I was planning to get some, but I don't know what to offer lol
    Sorry I haven't had a chance to get back to you. I'd love to exchange F.C.s with you, if you still want too! If you don't already have it, mine is: 2878-9591-1952.
    hey, just saw in the "do you use the GTS" thread you're looking for a female riolu in a great ball, which i have, in case you're interested
    ----------
    ----------
    Noivern "Anju" lv.49
    ----------
    How'd you get your hands on that so early? (If you're just on Anistar, you're overlevelled.)
    ----------
    A trade from my friend who wanted a Swirlix.
    Yeah, I noticed I was over leveled, so I skipped a lot of optional trainer battles after that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom