• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Araragi-hakase
Local time
12:26 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! I am just a little paranoid or something, but is my Garden Grotto application been successfully sent? I did press the Send button and it did take me to a page saying that you will consider it and everything. XD sorry just paranoid

Thanks in advance!
    You wouldn't mind if I posted this in the "unpopular opinions" thread:

----------
    Iris is a good character (despite her less-than-good catchphrase but that's beside the point) but I wish she was already Drayden's apprentice and was trying to prove to him by succeeding him as the Opelucid Gym Leader. It would've been a more concrete goal than becoming a Dragon Master. Plus, it would've been nice if Drayden treated Iris like his grandchild as a sort of irony. It'd be kinda cute too.
    ----------
    Hello!

I was wondering, is there any other requirements for mod application than those on the form?
    My friends have encouraged me to apply even though I'm a new member, but I dont want to waste your time with an application that isn't viable.

Even though I am a new member, I am still very interested.
    Hello :)

Would seem there's a problem with staff drive links

BMGF Anime Master, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Log Out Home

All the links lead to^
    You oughta tell blaze to make a special forum skin themed around them for your birthday :p
    My profile is being stalked by mods and admins, I see. :0 This is not a good sign... I should plan my escape.
    Hey, may I ask you to change my username back to Caprizant, please? I didn't plan on being Canadian this long but real life intervened for a few days :B
    Hi, I accidentally changed my username instead of my usertitle. Can you please change my username back to Setra?
    I know this might be weird but i was wondering if you are going to wipe the accounts that haven't been active in 2 or more years? It's frustrating going through accounts and you see they haven't been on in years.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom