• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Neonsands
Local time
7:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy late birthday! Also, if you still have the Litleo / Pyroar and are still interested in trading it, I'm interested.
    Have you seen all the Monokuma robots from Dangan Ronpa: Another Episode? They're pretty messed up, the Junk Monokuma in particular is very gory, the first time I saw it, it made me a bit sick.
    Hey man I know you're active on the forums and such. Know you love your steel-types and all, so if you wanna keep your gym don't miss the rollcall
    How much do you want for dat pory? I have 3 DC Passes and a few TMs already if you want those but I can prob raise the rest soonish
    I KNEW YOU'D WANT IT. HOOK ME UP WITH A TM CASE WITH THE FOLLOWING THINGS IN IT:

• TM 105 SECRET POWER: $3500
    • TM 121 SHADOW CLAW: $4500
    • TM 134 POISON JAB: $4000
    • TM 161 DRAGON TAIL: $4500
    • TM 11 BUBBLEBEAM: $3500
    • TM 12 WATER GUN: $3000

TOTAL FOR THAT SHOULD BE $23000. IF THAT'S COOL FOR YOU, LEMME KNOW WHEN YER READY TO RECEIVE YOUR NOSEPASSS. :0
    Hey, come back, I got a Nosepass for you, and I know you want it in exchange for a pretty little TM case. :0 Lemme know if you still want it, & I'll tell you what TMs to get for the case.
    Alright, it's cool. I've finals coming up so I really don't know when I can do it. I would say next Sunday but I don't know if Smores wants to postpone it that long. Are you free any weekday at like 8 GMT? I can't really do any earlier or later than that though
    Should be free any time after 7pm PST any day except for Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. Possibly Sunday too, but that's last day to battle anyways and we'll probs get shit done before then.
    Happy birthday~

you probably don't remember me but I used to play in the war room
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom