Flaze
Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lolololololol. There's some irony in there, but I can't quite find it. Do you ever have any of those oddly interesting conversations with strange people over the phone, or is that just in the movies?

NO SPOILERS.

Lol, I don't ever sleep. Does anyone?

Gimme some time and I'll get to it, I promise. :x Been depressingly inactive as of late/busy with school/irl. SUNLIGHT.
    Work is work, more or less. My dad's a carpenter and I hate working outside so working with dad isn't really an option for me xD
    Thanks. ^^" Fingers crossed. I hope your parents make things a little bit easier on you, too. That doesn't sound like a very fun situation.

Been up to anything new lately? :p
    that's it, it's like you just get to a point where you've had enough and even though you DO still almost hysterically care about what you need to do because you don't wanna screw it up, you simultaneously can't be bothered any more and just shut off mentally. ugh.
    I doubt it will until my exams are over. I'm just tired of the pressure, you know? It feels like I've too much on my plate and I just can't be bothered to deal with any of it.
    Not a lot new, just a lot of ongoing things like struggling with college work and therapy. It feels like it's just a constant supply of crap I have to do and feel bad about.
    XD it's been almost a month. I guess the message got buried under all of the others.
    Hah! I forget, are you at work or studying? I find that a little alcohol can loosen me up a bit when it comes to getting words on screen. Oh, thanks for the review, by the way! You used the dreaded "s" word
    I've never understood the "too long" argument. You don't have to read it all at once!

That's probably a good idea. It's just kind of a shocker since it hasn't been built up to a ton. Not much you can do now though. I'm sure you can pull it off.
    Truth be told, beer makes me a little too tipsy to write properly. But not whisky for some reason, go figure. Living for the weekend eh?
    Awesome, I'm so glad you decided to give it a chance. I got into it in the same fashion during the 2012 series and now I'm obsessed and have read through all 100 whatever volumes to catch up with the manga. The first episode of the Part 3 anime aired yesterday and it was absolutely breathtaking in my opinion, I hope you continue the series far enough to see it (Part 1 is honestly the worst part by a landslide, if it starts to be a drag skip to Part 2 before giving up xD)
    You've probably read more than I have at this point. I still heartily recommend Striking Back if you haven't read it yet. It's sooooooo good.

The final arc already?
    Busy as ever. Trying to juggle music, school, and Bulba (especially with this review marathon thing I'm doing). Fortunately I'm actually ahead on writing for the first time in ages thanks to splitting up my most recent chapter into two bits.

What about you?
    Right now, not too bad. I've got writin' beer (Not really, it's just beer)> How's everything Flaze?
    Your on here? Yet you haven't answered me on imessages? Hunny your a meanie. </3

Edit: Ignore this aha.
    Ah that's something to look forward to, I was trying to get answers from the 5th one because I connected it to the Higurashi standard of "4 questions, 4 answers" but I gave up and just wanted to enjoy the story :p

Haha someday they will, otherwise Touma's gonna get convinced his normal life involved all this craziness :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom