Flaze
Local time
2:03 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Perhaps I'd be better off starting with Second Year Rhapsody as and when I manage to get round to it. Do you ever get tired of writing the same characters on such a long story?
    omg don't i was so scared i'd done something really horrible but obviously i just had a socially awkward moment, didn't know what to say and then it slipped my mind ;A;

O: tut tut. maybe it's not such a bad gig after all, if that's the whole story :p
    Haha, awesome xD I do try to keep it a bit above parody/crackfic level fare, in that I plan it more like a scripted Adult Swim show than just random terrible grammar drivel, but there's no other real category to describe it as =P Hope you get a chuckle or two out of it :)
    Everything about Falkner was based on tengu, including his shakujo.

I'm glad to hear that. Hopefully I'll be able to meet up with her again soon...
    what ;A; no i'm just a bit of a scatterbrain who struggles to know what is best to say is all </3

(honestly, though, i don't think it's a good situation to be in if you're at such odds with her and have to just give in to her all the time. i haven't watched any anime in ages, though i don't exactly have so much of a life myself)
    Oh, awesome!! Well, thank you, and possible apologies in advance xD It's a pretty off the wall, crack-style parody fic that is definitely not everyone's cup of tea, so it won't hurt my feelings if you try it and can't quite take the madness, but I do appreciate you giving it a shot and quite a few people have found it amusing so maybe you'll enjoy it. :) Either way, I really should try my hand at a more serious style fic again soon... Gibbs' stuff keeps making me want to try something normalish XD
    Not at the moment, though I'm also working on my OP/Pokemon fic on the side as well.
    What's the word count of Dragon's Roar? I've been trying to read some of the longer stories in the Workshop of late
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom