• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Kano
Local time
3:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, Palamon is kind of a name I don't want to use on here. xD Since I'm used to having two places where I'm not under my favorite username. But if I ever do want to go back, I can see if it lets me. I remember back when I changed to Glitched Heart and tried going with Glitched Soul it didn't let me.

But we'll see if I can keep this name 6ever. ...Until I kill him in my novel. xD
    I DON'T COME HERE OFTEN ENOUGH, SO I'LL KEEP IT AS LONG AS I CAN!!

And you know what's ironic?

I'M USING BOTH MY MAIN CHARAS NAMES FOR MY NOVEL ON BOTH PC and here, rofl.

Not going to change for awhile, ha ha. It's not like I can go back to Palamon here. It doesn't let me pick past names. ;(
    I'm late to answer this. See I never come here. D:

Windows 3.1-tan loves youuuu. :3

And Chime Nume is from my novel! =D

THANK YOU. I intend to keep this name forever. xD
    Yep, I am! n_n I post....a lot more around here than I do on PC (idk i still need to get my motivation back but it's hard), so you'll most likely find me here more nowadays. xD
    I've been a mod here since 2011. :eek: It was the first Pokemon forum I joined haha but it's actually not hard to do anything here! lots of people to help out <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom