• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
11:41 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Choice + Sucker Punch = setup bait, and his Speed isn't too great even at +1. I'd recommend Jolly at the very least. Also, if you do get the chance to Scarftrick onto a Water type, if it's the bulky sort that knows it can take a Seed Bomb it'll probably stay in and Ice Beam (the Choice-lock doesn't take effect until after the opponent attacks while holding the item). If you're gonna do a Switcheroo set I might try Timid Specs with Giga Drain, Dark Pulse, and HP although that would be a Gen V Cacturne (and RNG's/hacked for IVs + HP type) by necessity (all the good ones are from Gen V anyways, Drain Punch and Giga Drain are both tutor moves xD)
    Are you available to trade the pawniard now? Also, could I ask you to nickname it Jaeger please?
    Good Game man!!!
    Its funny how all of my wins this season are from Azumarill......
    Even so, why didnt you use Extreme Spd on Azumarill?
    Hey! If you're still online, I was wondering if now would be a good time to challenge your gym? I don't feel particularly well-prepared lol but I happened to be online and saw that you were as well and figured I'd take a stab at it if you're available.

All the Best,
    Master Mew
    If you didn't read the main thread, I'll be trying to take every single badge.
    So I'm challenging you first, right now, because you're the only leader on in-game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom