• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
1:00 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *faints*

how. are you. still alive o_O

You sir, work bloody hard..... also, invited a few like minded minions to like the comics :3 as they're cool :3
    haha :p it's a mixed bag... some I am actually quite fond of :3 hehe :) It was o_O lol, I am not entirely sure what happened on the second one.... it's a shame.... still.. what exams are you doing? :)
    Sorry for not replying earlier, Mister, but I don't get many opportunities to use the laptop, which means that I can't check my VM's very often :/

Anyway, I have your Ferroseed ready (but not nicknamed yet. I can't think of a good one >_<) and I can trade in about 6,5 hours from now (cuz I have to leave again soon and won't be available till then)

I hope to see you then! :)
    excellent :D ooh :p thank you :3 I am under the name Sam Bennett on mine :3 I use it to communicate with my minions/underlings from college and blackmail them into reading my work :3 same with twitter also :3 (under Feyfangirl there) :D ah.. ampiomach, the most insane rpg to have ever graced the forum :3 god I miss it :3
    Aaaand done~ Thanks! ..and let me know if the pokés are right plz, I'm always afraid I can make mistakes ~_~
    haha :D find any good ones lately? :3 I hear that.... it seems no matter how much coursework I get done, more appears... -_- meant to ask, do you do facebook/tumblr/twitter?
    yep also have a few other shinies I started breeding for like the kanto starters basic form caterpie weedle and pidgey. they are all on platinum at the moment and will transfer them when I get the rest needed for your dex. XD
    can trade electabuzz and jynx now till we get the gen IV trade going. I know skittypaws said they didnt have chikorita so I can breed that already on platinum :)
    it was awesome :) got some cool games such as pokemon x, and of course dual destinies :) for my birthday I got harvest moon, animal crossing and the new layton game :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom