• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
*Leeney*
Local time
11:26 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I miss the powerpuff girls, rugrats, dexter's laboratory, pokemon: the original series, digimon: season 1&2, kablam and many other shows before 2000
    I watch Spongebob Squarepants, iCarly, Fairly Oddparents and True Jaskson VP. On Cartoon Network I watch Pokemon Battle Dimension, Star wars: the clone Wars(recently), the secret saturdays and naruto. I hope naruto shippuden will be dubbed soon.
    I love nickolodeon and cartoon network. I don't like 4ids that much because they ruined the new TMNT, Yugioh 5d's and spiderman
    thats what its there for. Hey you seem to make alot of nick references im guessing you like nickolodeon?
    Thanks. I've tried my best to draw with just the mouse but I've been using the curve button lately.
    yeah its not as bad as you say it is. ^^ Your pretty good for doing it on the computer
    Summer?! Where I live it's still the middle of winter and you get to stay for 5 hours? Where do you live.
    Your school isn't that bad compared to mine. I have to go through scanners everyday, have my id at al times, you can't bring any type of electronic, you can't have any parties and today when my engineering teacher was gonna let us out early the principal forced us to stay until the bell rung.
    You can say that. I'll have plenty of time to play this week because i have vacation due to Regents week.
    I didn't get started but I'm playing tonight once I log off Bulbagarden.(not yet though)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom