• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Princess Crow
Local time
6:35 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• NO I WAS GOING FOR THAT, AND THEN ONE DAY I WAS LIKE HEY LET'S LOOK UP WHAT ELSE MY USERNAME HERE MEANS I'M SURE IT'LL BE SOMETHING BADASS LIKE--gastropods what

AND I AM TOTALLY NOT SO SLEEP DEPRIVED THAT I DIDN'T READ THAT AS #LIFEASABADGERGIRL GO HUFFLEPUFF

yeah seriously we could be best buddies D:
    I HAD NO IDEA CROWS ARE NOCTURNAL
    FUN FACT, I NAMED MYSELF AFTER A SLUG, WHICH PROBABLY IS NOCTURNAL AND IT ACTUALLY CREEPS AROUND AT NIGHT SO THAT'S MY EXCUSE. WHAT IS YOURS.

<<<<<<33333

post in the WW with me; it's so much fun to see the outside light once in a while
    HANNAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUTSIDE OF THE URPG OH MY GOD WE CAN BE BUST BUDDIES FOREVER <333
    hi so um uh *sweats nervously*

would you sorta kinda maybe consider trading kanga for mega luc/mawile

BUT ITS OK YOU DONT HAVE TO GAWD SORRY I ASKED SERIOUSLY NVM UGH W/E
    Synthesis/Ditto B out 13th, earns $1000
    Joltik/Whimsicott out 12th, earns $1000
    Felly/Victreebel out 11th, earns $1000
    Dragon Master/Lucario out 10th, earns $1500
    kintsugi/Murkrow out 9th, earns $2000
    Synthesis/Ditto B out 8th, earns $2500
    Ebail/Gardevoir out 7th, earns $3000
    Gonna pester ya again. The bit about AIM in the FAQ looks to be pretty out of date, so I'm not completely sure I've got it all set up right. Is the thing I put in my profile supposed to be "[email protected]" or just "username" or is it something else entirely?
    Hey, I tried making my stats page in the Trainer Stats section, but it says I need mod approval. Can you approve it for me?
    It's cool, I have class on tomorrow so I can't do 12am. Friday night I won't be on until 12-1am my time since I have this thing to go to, but I'm cool to do it then if that's a better time for you (sobriety not guaranteed). Saturday night is up in the air in terms of plans atm
    yo, I can be on every night from 10pm (GMT+0) for a few hours with a little more flexibility on weekends. when you free
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom