• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Mijzelffan
Local time
10:18 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's been forever since we last talked. xD

That's awesome! I wish you the best. :) I switched my major to computer science so i have one more year to go until I graduate. :)
    I knew that a VM of this sort would come my way soon. Though, I have many questions that I'm too shy to ask some members as some don't answer back in VM's. D;

What happened was the conversation in BCCT was about becoming a mod and Zexy thought that to become a mod, a good possible candidate chosen would be someone who did not get in a lot of trouble here (i.e get a lot of infractions). This made me remember Ryuu's blog post about the myths and beliefs about becoming a mod as I recently maybe re-read the post as I saw that it was still in ChinYao's (aka Hallowheart) signature when she was inactive for a bit.
    When I went to search through Ryuu's blogs (he joined a few), I clicked on Feliciano's blog and went through it; thinking it was Ryuu's. Some posts caught my eye due to some key words (hint: Southern California [where I hail from]), so I read those posts to see what they were about.
    I did go back and finally found the blog entry that I was looking for and posted the link for Zexy and anyone else to read back at the BCCT.

I also have to add the fact that the like button was not available back then, so I do feel the need to like old posts when I come across them.

I think the reason why I liked your comment was because I love reading other people's points of view on things and I found it interesting.
    Well, yea. They need a way to keep young people out of the job market without them claiming to be unemployed haha. I currently have economics as my major, I don't know what exactly I want to do with it but I like it so... I'm also really interested in psychology so I could also do that...only time will tell.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom