Lief Katano
Local time
6:40 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Omg lief I didn't know you changed your username-- I'm slow on this news

Thank you very much, sir Erdrick!
    Hello Lief.

I just thought I'd leave a visitor message for the hell of it since that's how we mainly used to communicate! I hope you're having an A+ evening (I don't know the emotes here TT_TT).
    Thank you and oh my god that's such a cute picture of N I feel like printing it out and pasting it on my wall.
    Not too bad. Unemployed once again, which is shit. How's school going?
    I could Bayleef that. Don't blame you for not playing FPSs, I'm not too big on those either. (Though I thought this was a TPS, or that you could toggle between them.) I guess if you really liked Vincent or were a collector of all things FF(VII) it'd be a worthwhile purchase.

Who's your favorite character from that series in the franchise? I'm assuming it's not Vincent, lol.
    I didn't think Cloud was in there for some reason. I watched my friend play a bit of it, but didn't see him, so I just assumed he wasn't in the game. [/faillogic]
    waah why would they restart it? And do you think the game was worth playing? I heard quite a few complaints about it.

I still have that solace. TwT
    Οh, I had no clue :) Sorry for sending your Pokemon out without asking you xD
    Hm. They definitely sound so, I have to see them in-game to decide :)
    Each Summon tends to be a bit better than its previous one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom