• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
5:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah the pattern takes getting use to, but once you have the timing down its not to bad. You will fail at times though lol Take care ;D
    Mind if I add your FC?
    I've been looking for electric safari's for a while now.
    Mine's 4914-4757-1576 with Lampent, Pumpkaboo and Golurk.
    Hi. I've been looking for an Electabuzz Safari for some time now, so I was wondering if we could exchange FCs? Mine's 1220 7381 3516, and my Safari has Ponyta, Charmeleon, and Braixen.
    Hi I was wondering if we can trade FCs, I'm looking for an Electabuzz safari. Mine is Ghost type with Lampent, Spiritomb, and Pumpkaboo and my FC is 3394-3742-8499. Thank you very much.
    Well let's see... when I compared it to Serebii, it was exactly the same, but shiny. But here are the details for you to decide. (I hope it's legit!) Japanese name (how do I put that down??) Lvl 10 Lax nature (sounds crappy to me. lol) Natural Cure ability moves: (in the order listed on Serebii too) Confusion, Recover, Heal Bell, Safeguard in a Poke ball From Hoenn after a long travel through time. Oh, and a Japanese OT.

That's everything...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom