• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
3:59 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for that, I went to sleep :sweatlol:

This one:
    Oh, and yes I've played LoZ. I've only played Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks and Four Swords, but I'm quite knowledgable on the other games in the series as well.
    Oh, not that dude. That's just weird translation jokes. XD There's one about Pikachu in Ocarina of Time as well.

I'm talking about the version of Totaka's Song you can access.
    Neat. There's this cool Easter Egg exclusive to the German version of Link's Awakening.
    French is better than German, I'll tell you that much. It's more useful for one thing, and sounds ten times cooler when you want to show off.
    Tok Pisin... Interesting. Should be insanely useful if you ever decided to go to New Guinea.
    That is quite interesting. I have two cousins who know Italian, English and Russian at a perfect native speaker level.
    ----------
    I've ches, or of a foreign language you know, brother ;)
    ----------
    I don't know Armenian, but this is what Google told me you said. It's probably translated wrong though. :sweatlol:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom