• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
JustJeff
Local time
8:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• First I get sick, then my weekend gave me hell. So not yet sadly. D:

I always aim to be naughty, but if santa brings me the right presents I'll be a good girl anytime. :p His factory can overflow with chocolate mwahaha.
    Your usertitles go from clever to just plain bad. :p
    ......*facepalms* I just....I didn't expect that. xD
    Hello fine looking young lad, I am online at the moment and shall be for the next hour or so =D! So when you're ready just ask me for the trade as your items are good to go! Thanks!
    Guilty Crown? I love that one! That one has been in Omega's and my Personal Watchlist for a while now! We have a lot of series that haven't watched yet so we'll probably get to Guilty Crown in the fall.

Another one I like is Shakugan no Shana! It has everything! and I love the storyline!

BTW, you can call me Aria. (^v^)
    D'aww~ I like to look at the fan when I'm bored, I even fell asleep sometimes because of that.. Some people say it can even hypnotize you XD

Oh dear, I'm not afraid of poison XD I'll just use Re-Raise but I don't remember if it can be used for poison >:D
    My favorite Anime? it's gotta be Shugo Chara. I absolutely love it! I got many favorites but Shugo Chara is at the top!

What's your favorite?
    Yeah, great match. Hard predicting what you're gonna do. xD Good enough to be my screening team or nah?
    Hey Jeff,

I'm really, really sorry about that. :( My internet connection has been down for the past month or so, and I've only just gotten it back.

Yes, I'm definitely still interested. Seeing as you're online, how about we try trading right now? I'll attach the Houndoomite to the Carbink.
    No! Let me explain! You see, It was DJ Omega's old account. it was banned because there was a problem going around where some users weren't able to log on to their accounts, Omega created a new one and gave the "Omega-Sama" account to me with a free month on it, but it ran out a while ago. (Because he canceled his credit card and got a new one for his new account.)

Normally, I would watch anime with DJ Omega on his new Crunchyroll account, because he has his credit card on it. So I haven't used the one he gave me in a while.

I would've changed the name but I would have to make ANOTHER new account. but the "Omega-Sama" account is mine. there's no need to worry. I should've told you sooner. I apologize for the confusion.
    You're not a stranger, you're just a friend I was yet to know :p
    Totally happy and hyped, and you?

Do we have transmission of thought? I was about to VM you for battle XD
    I wasn't ignoring you I swear! :p Though really sorry for the really late reply I've been sick.

And man, that's an evil rating system! Though I can't talk since I give most animes a 7/10 score eheh.

Nah, I know all too well when a person likes to play games. So I find it fun to avoid things on purpose, like a saint. :p
    One with back and forth burns? Your an oddball man~
    I don't watch many movie honestly, and out of the ones I do like I can't pick a favorite. D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom